A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gendy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gendy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gendy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendy graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Gendy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Salwa Safwat Gendy MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Gendy practice?
- Dr. Mary Gendy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gendy practices Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine near El Segundo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See El Segundo Emergency Physicians.