A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gentile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentile
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gentile Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gentile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Cecilia Gentile DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Gentile practice?
- Dr. Mary Gentile has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Gentile practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Primary Care Doctors.