A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gentile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gentile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary C Gentile DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Gentile practice?
- Dr. Mary Gentile has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gentile practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA.
See Temecula Family Physicians.