A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Georgy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Georgy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georgy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Georgy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Georgy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgy graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Georgy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Sarah Georgy MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Georgy practice?
- Dr. Mary Georgy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Georgy practices Allergy & Immunology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ.
See Brick Allergists.