A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Georgy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Georgy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georgy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Georgy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Georgy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgy graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Georgy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Sarah Georgy MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Georgy practice?
- Dr. Mary Georgy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Georgy practices Allergy & Immunology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ.
See Brick Allergists.