A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Georoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Georoff, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Georoff graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Georoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Georoff MD is a female Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Georoff practice?
- Dr. Mary Georoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Georoff practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Clermont Pathologists.