A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gianos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gianos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gianos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianos graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gianos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elise Gianos MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Gianos practice?
- Dr. Mary Gianos has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Gianos practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Internists and Camarillo Allergists.