A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gianos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gianos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gianos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianos graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gianos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gianos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans