A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gibney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gibney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gibney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibney graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Gibney practice?
Dr. Mary Gibney practices Dermatology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See North Andover Dermatologists.