A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gibney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gibney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gibney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibney graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Davis Gibney MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Gibney practice?
- Dr. Mary Gibney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gibney practices Dermatology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See North Andover Dermatologists.