A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gibney is Excellent. Dr. Gibney has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gibney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibney graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 10 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gibney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Gibney practice?
Dr. Mary Gibney practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA and Quincy, MA.
See North Andover Dermatologists and North Andover Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Gibney, Dr. Molly Gibney, Dr. Marlyn Gibney, Dr. Marybeth Gibney, Dr. Mimi Gibney, Dr. Marianne Gibney, Dr. Polly Gibney, Dr. Marisela Gibney