Dr. M Gillespie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. M Gillespie?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 15th, 2010

Best psychiatrist in Western Pa

She saved my life because she properly diagnosed me n put me on the right medications from the start. Over a dozen years all the doctors I saw never got it right n I explained myself well!!! Two random bipolar friends from NA signicantly recovered n when I asked, they both said they had Dr Gillespie! A friend of mine from alanon who is a psychiatrist had her when he became severely depressed after his divorce. Best for COD because she knows what she's doing unlike most shrinks! I thank God for her because she helped me to not only dream again but fulfill them, as well!! I have a great life!!! Never under estimate the importance of a great doctor. It's key to your recovery. Great life vs horrible existence...you decide!!

August 1st, 2011