Dr. Mary Giorlando Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Giorlando?

Professional and knowledgable. Dedicated and personable.

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Takes time to explain the situation with patient. Started me on blood test of PSA and recommended I see a urologist when the test showed an unusual increase. A subsequent biopsy of my prostate confirmed her concerns. By this time I had moved and was seeing another primary physician, so I never had a chance to thank Dr. Giorlando directly. Thank you, Doctor!

Shingles !

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Hart's and had a sudden outbreak of what I thought might be shingles. When I called the office Dr. Giorlando was able to fit me into her schedule at the last minute. This was the first time I saw her and she was fantastic. She confirmed that I indeed had a case of shingles and caught it very early. Then anti-viral that she prescribed was enormously helpful and stopped the rash immediately. She also prescribed a topical ointment and was informative about the cost of the prescription vs. a possible over-the-counter alternative. She addressed the pain of shingles with concern and made it feel as though she was not pressed for time and was very sympathetic. I would definitely recommend Dr. Giorlando has a primary MD or as a covering MD and would feel confident in her care.

best doctor ever!

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

I have never had a better doctor in my 56 years as I have in Dr Giorlando! Very professional, competent and highly skilled. Thorough evaluations. Easy to talk to, pays attention to my concerns.

Posted on April 3rd, 2016