Dr. Mary Giorlando Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Giorlando?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Mary Giorlando?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

Professional and knowledgable. Dedicated and personable.

Takes time to explain the situation with patient. Started me on blood test of PSA and recommended I see a urologist when the test showed an unusual increase. A subsequent biopsy of my prostate confirmed her concerns. By this time I had moved and was seeing another primary physician, so I never had a chance to thank Dr. Giorlando directly. Thank you, Doctor!

August 13th, 2013

Shingles !

I am a patient of Dr. Hart's and had a sudden outbreak of what I thought might be shingles. When I called the office Dr. Giorlando was able to fit me into her schedule at the last minute. This was the first time I saw her and she was fantastic. She confirmed that I indeed had a case of shingles and caught it very early. Then anti-viral that she prescribed was enormously helpful and stopped the rash immediately. She also prescribed a topical ointment and was informative about the cost of the prescription vs. a possible over-the-counter alternative. She addressed the pain of shingles with concern and made it feel as though she was not pressed for time and was very sympathetic. I would definitely recommend Dr. Giorlando has a primary MD or as a covering MD and would feel confident in her care.

July 22nd, 2012

best doctor ever!

I have never had a better doctor in my 56 years as I have in Dr Giorlando! Very professional, competent and highly skilled. Thorough evaluations. Easy to talk to, pays attention to my concerns.

April 3rd, 2016