Family Practitioner

Super Nice show details Super Nice
Jun 9th, 2013

When I come to Dr. Gipson's office, everyone is super nice. They always help me with everything I need. I wouldn't go anywhere else. No matter how bad I may feel, her staff brightens my day.

She listens show details She listens
Apr 28th, 2013

I have been coming to Dr. Gipson for a few years and she is the only doctor that actually takes her time to find out what issues you have going on at the time. She listened to me wehn none else would. She cares about her patients and what is ailing them so that she can make it better. I will never go to another doctor and I am honored that I am her patient. I feel the same way about her nurse, Kelly. They make a wonderful team. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Gipson or any of her staff.

Jun 22nd, 2011

I used the office off Greenmore in Bessemer. The staff was borderline rude, I see why it was so easy to get an appointment. Still waiting on the doc at the 50 minute point.

Bedside Manner show details Bedside Manner
Oct 18th, 2010

If this is the Gipson that works on Greenmore drive in Bessemer, please work on your bedside manner. My second experience with you was very different from my first a year ago. You appeared to be very unconcerned and I feel as though you were accusing me of being dishonest.You acted as if you were upset that I saw another doctor and stated to me that I need to choose one or the other. Please believe it will not be you!