A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Goldstein, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary K Goldstein MD and MS is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Mary Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Goldstein practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors and Palo Alto Geriatric Doctors.