A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Goldstein, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- VA Health Care System - Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary K Goldstein MD and MS is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Mary Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Goldstein practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians and Palo Alto Geriatric Doctors.