A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gooch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gooch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gooch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gooch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gooch graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gooch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Russell Regional Hospital
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Katherine Gooch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Gooch practice?
- Dr. Mary Gooch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gooch practices Family Medicine near Russell, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Coffeyville, KS.
See Russell Family Physicians.