A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gorjanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gorjanc is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gorjanc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorjanc graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Gorjanc has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest Medical CenterMiddleburg Hts, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Gorjanc MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Gorjanc practice?
- Dr. Mary Gorjanc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gorjanc practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.