Dr. Mary Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Graham?

October 17th, 2016

Amazing Dr. I never feel rushed or insignificant. Extremely thorough.

September 6th, 2016

Excellent physician,caring and wants to get to the down of your medical issues.

August 26th, 2012

Best PCP I've ever had

She is always friendly and happy to see you. She listens and gets to know you, so you aren't just a number. She remembered my entire medical history off the top of her head, (when she moved offices and didn't have my paperwork from previous dr's office). She treats you like you are her family, which to me shows she truly cares about you.

July 5th, 2012

Thorough and comforting

Dr. Graham is very thorough in diagnosing a health issue. She hears your concerns, investigates treatment options, and explains medications and treatments. I feel very comfortable in knowing that I have received her best service. She truly cares about the whole patient, not just treating a single symptom. I recommend her highly.

April 22nd, 2011

Average Female Middle Aged Patient

I have been with Dr. Graham for several years. I learned recently she is transferring to another practice and I would follow her anywhere. The best Doctor not only have I had, but also the best I have ever had any sort of encounter with in my life. Skills and knowledge excel many "specialists" to whom I am referred. Bedside manner honest, caring and patient. She is kind. Most highly recommended to anyone.

January 12th, 2011

Wonderful doctor, but overwhelmed practice and poor office staff

I have been seeing her for over two years now, along with several other doctors in the practice. Dr. Graham has an exceptionally warm demeanor--she listens and is very responsive to patients' concerns, as is the nursing staff. That said, I have two complaints about this practice. First, the office staff--I get that they are very busy, but my goodness, they can be quite impolite, treating patients impatiently. On two occasions I have scheduled follow-up appointments while checking out and was given appointment cards with the date and time--when I arrived at the office for the appts., I was told I didn't have an appointment, that I was confused and that my doctor wasn't even in the office. Even after I presented the appointment card that they had written, showing that I was not the one mistaken, they simply told me I could not be seen that day and would have to reschedule--no apology, no fitting me in despite my paying a babysitter for the time it took me to get to and from my appt that didn't take place. This happened TWICE, about 18 months apart. Another time I had to call to cancel an appointment (the day before)--some time later I received a bill for being a "no-show". I called the office to challenge the charge since I had cancelled according to their policy, but it was only my word against theirs and the billing person I spoke to was downright hostile. Another time, the staff was very rude to my teenage son who was waiting for me and beginning to worry--he simply asked if they could check on me to see when I might be done, as I had been called back over two hours before and I had told him that I shouldn't be very long. They told him they couldn't tell him anything and to sit down and wait--I adore Dr. Graham, but her office staff really hurts her practice. I have mentioned this to her but I think I will have to write a letter to hand-deliver to her when I see her next--I don't trust the staff to give it to her if I mail it!

August 23rd, 2016