Learn more about Dr. Mary Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Granger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Granger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Meaghan Granger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Granger practice?
- Dr. Mary Granger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Granger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Oncologists.