A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Granger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Granger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Granger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Granger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Meaghan Granger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Granger practice?
- Dr. Mary Granger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Granger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Oncologists.