A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granger
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Granger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Granger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Granger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Meaghan Granger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Granger practice?
- Dr. Mary Granger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Granger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Oncologists.