Overall Review

3.9

July 7th, 2015
Fantastic Provider!!!!
She has been our provider for years since we moved back to NY! She is thorough, great with the kids and takes her time with them! I have twins and she treats them as individuals. We switched with her when she moved over to Summerwood even though it was further away. She has made excellent referrals to specialists and has our families' best interest at heart.

March 18th, 2015
Mean.
She accused us of child abuse because we didn't want to send our newborn to the hospital when all she needed was tylenol. "What don't you want us to find?!"

May 3rd, 2014
It is her way or the highway.
This rating is based on the only impression I had of this doctor and that was the first. She was very belittling and frankly a bit rude. She was the the admitting pediatrician for my newborn. After failing to convince us of the necessity of a procedure she said she would admit our child into the hospital and we would have to find another pediatrician. We agreed. However after she left she refused to admit him and left us hanging on a Saturday . If she did not feel comfortable admitting him she should not have said she would and I would not be writing this review.

January 25th, 2009
Dr. Green is the best. She has taken care of my daughter for the past 6 six years. She is kind, compassionate, and a credit to her profession!