Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Yoo
Dr. Mary Yoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bonita, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yoo is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital, UC San Diego Health System and Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center. Dr. Yoo has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Yoo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Yoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonita, CA.
Dr. Derek Mafong
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bonita, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Rosevelle Mcmillin
Bonita, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Marco Bonaccorsi
Bonita, CA 0.01 mi9