A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Greiss-Coult:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Greiss-Coult, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic gyn surgery
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatments (OMT)
- Routine and High-risk pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Greiss-Coult graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Greiss-Coult has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Greiss-Coult DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Greiss-Coult practice?
- Dr. Mary Greiss-Coult has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Greiss-Coult practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.