A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Guenther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Guenther, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guenther graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Guenther has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Guenther MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Guenther practice?
- Dr. Mary Guenther has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Guenther practices Emergency Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Emergency Physicians.