A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gulla is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Gulla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulla graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Gulla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary M Gulla MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Gulla practice?
- Dr. Mary Gulla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gulla practices Internal Medicine near Sutton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA.
See Sutton Internists.