Overall Review

1.6

July 2nd, 2016
Horrible bedside manner. Not very informative or even educated on many simple topics and medications. Scarring experience.

June 5th, 2015
I am looking for a replacement doctor.

December 18th, 2011
YOU CALL YOURSELF A DR.?
I SUFFER FROM MANY DISFUSED TISSUE DISORDERS, I HAVE BEEN TREATED NOW FOR OVER 12 YRS OF RESEARCH TO LEARN HOW TO KEEP ME COMFORTABLE. THIS DR. TOOK EVERY MED AWAY WOULD'NT LISTEN TO ANY OF MY CONDITIONS, LEFT ME OVER 2 DAY PERIOD WITHDRAWEL FROM MEDS THAT A PATIENT NEEDS TO BE WEENED OFF OF. DO NOT TRUST THIS DR. REPORT HER TO MEDICAL BUREAU & YOUR INSURANCE CO.

October 5th, 2011
I suffer from a connective-tissue disorder. All she cared about was referring me to a shrink for my pain and weight watchers for my weight. ALL she would talk to me about was my diet. When I told her the weight wouldn't come off because I was in too much pain to exercise she told me to walk for thirty mins a day. YOU do that with a dislocated hip Dr. GULLA!!!!!!!!!

June 6th, 2011
No good
She's not a good doctor. Doesn't listen. Doesn't care.

May 4th, 2011
Choose someone else
Dr. Gulla does not want to actually treat anyone. Dr. Gulla does not want to put herself on the line, she will cover her butt and personally treat you as minimally as possible. You will be referred to specialists for EVERYTHING. Dr. Gulla doesn't want to hear what's wrong with you! HUSH! Save it for the specialist she refers you to!!!

April 28th, 2011
Dr. Gulla listens to what I have to say--I find her very caring and knowledgeable. She gives me the time that is needed to address my concerns. I have NEVER felt that she wants to rush me out the door. If she feels that it is necessary she makes a referral to a specialist. I also find the office personnel to be friendly and polite. I have recommended Dr. Gulla to friends and family.-

November 1st, 2010
Do not recommend
Very poor service on many different occasions. Most of the time Dr Gulla doesn't work, or is off sick. Very long wait time once you get to the office, and waste of time once you actually see Dr. Gulla. Would not recommend this doctor.

October 6th, 2010
DR GULLA & STAFF OF UMASS
Over extended physician! Cannot give an effective amount of time to know her patients because she is constantly on the run.Office receptionist is rude, dismissive, and lacking in consideration. If you can't deal with the public at large find a new profession.Took a year to book annual appointment; only to be met with form letter cancelling my appointment at the last minute. Furthermore, most people work during the day. Not being able to see people after 12pm is absurd. Again, dismissive attitude of staff. They aren't interested in rebooking and like to hang up the phone while you are mid-stream in a sentence. Unprofessional. Do yourself the favor and find a more reputable Dr. with a professional office staff.