Dr. Mary Gustilo MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine South Weymouth, MA

January 12th, 2012
Perfect Doctor For Me, and she makes me smile too.
My doctor retired, and it was time to seek another. I dreaded this, as this man knew me since I was 18 years old, and now at the age of 58, and needing a great doctor, that understands on a personal level, and also well educated to work with my neurologist in Boston, on a very rare disease that I have. She means everything to me, and made a dreaded situation into someone I feel has known me for years. Her staff is very hardworking also.

May 21st, 2009
Excellent Doctor
I started going to Dr. Gustilo many years ago. I had Lyme Disease for some time and was tired of going to physicians who would dismiss my complaints. My sister had recommended Dr. Gustilo to me and it was a breath of fresh air to be seen by a doctor that seemed to care about you as a person, not just as another medical chart. Dr. Gustilo referred me to a wonderful specialist, who treated me and I started to feel much better. Dr. Gustilo is very thorough and compassionate. She is proactive in promoting better health and when you go to her office for a sick visit, she takes the time to review the possibilities with you and explains to you why she thinks it is a particular diagnosis. My mother-in-law, who has had neck and back pain for years just recently switched over to Dr. Gustilo and said she can't believe the difference in the quality of care she is receiving now.

February 21st, 2009
Sad Patient.
I was a patient of Dr. Mary Gustillo's for a couple years. I thought she was great. She helped with my special needs. Good advice, and I was very happy with her. It was only until another patient of hers decided to get involved in my personal life. I was undergoing extreme pain that I was being treated for by my Doctor. When I told this person that I was on pain medication, they begged me to sell them to them or they would go to her and say I was a drug dealer. Any one that knows me, would know this not to be true. This person had stolen my wallet when I left it in her office. She was caught on video filling my prescriptions. I got the phone call from the pharmacy that a women was picking up my prescription. This women actually turned out to be a man. He is a man who dresses and acts like a women. I was threatened by the transexual and it used my identity. When I tried to tell Dr. G's office about what had transpired, they told me never to return to her office again. I think Dr. Gustillo is a great Doctor who helped me. I felt very comfortable with her. Because of this person I never got to clear my identity problems that it created. I more importantly am so saddenned by the Dr. not letting me explain with the authorities. She dismissed me permanately from her practice, and has this transexual who almost ruined my life still as a patient of hers. Becareful Brockton! You never know who's out to create dissaray in lives of the innocent people. Over all Dr. Gustillo is a great Doctor,and I still beleive a kind women too. I hope she knows that her patient is a man not a women. Wow your probably saying? Well my friends almost couldn't beleive it as well. It's really an incredible story. I got blackmailed, a victim of slander, and defamation of character on this transgender freak. Luckily the credit bureau stopped it from getting the visa card in my name,and my numbers. Wow, it still baffles me and it's been nearly three years. People will do anything to get ahead. Sincerely, A Local disqusted Citizen.