A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ward is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Hendryx Ward DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Ward practice?
- Dr. Mary Ward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Ward practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians and Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.