Learn more about Dr. Mary Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ward is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Hendryx Ward DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Ward practice?
- Dr. Mary Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Ward practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians and Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.