Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Med Edge Healthcare Group
7200 State Highway 161
Ste 300
Irving, TX 75039
972-443-5300
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

Mar 24th, 2014

I had a horrible experience with her and her staff. I waited for over an hour for my appointment, and the nurses were rude and insensitive. I then called in about some blood work that I had done, and they refused to tell me over the phone what was wrong. I asked to nurse "I don't have cancer or something horrible do I" and she responded "I don't have all your results so I don't know." Turns out my blood sugar was a point or two higher than normal. Awful bedside manner. During my appointment I felt like she couldn't get me out of there fast enough and paid little attention to my questions and concerns. I changed doctors and won't even use one in the same building.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Phil Sheppard on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Ward has always been great with me and Debbie (my wife). We really appreciate that we have great care with Dr. Ward. Thank you.

|  Assistant Vice President  |  show details
by Vandna Tara on Jan 17th, 2013

I needed to see Dr. Ward for my ear and throat infection today. I called up at 2:38 pm today to get the same day appointment for 2:50 pm. God... I thought I was lucky to be seen by Doctor in 10 mins... Guess what... I waited there for 1 hour. The front desk registration staff was quick in asking for the co-payment (though I didn’t have any, per my insurance). They took the co-payment, just in case... After an hour, without hearing anything from the doctor, I lost it. This was my 2nd time waiting for an hour with these people. I left the facility... they were not ready to reimburse me for my so-payment. Not only that.. they did not tell me where can I file the complain. Funny thing is - they charge $25 to no-show patients... I make $35/hr, I guess they should reimburse me for keeping me wait too...

Oct 24th, 2012

I wondered how and where this doctor got her medical degree. Very horrible experience with this doctor. Was not patient to listen to my complaints during visit. Wanted me to get an XRAY after a CT scan that she said showed a "sinus disease". I changed to another doctor after the second visit.

Jun 28th, 2011

I saw her on and off for 2 years, she never agressively sought an accurate diagnosis. She told me I had herpes(vd)and I later found out that I did not. I was sick with allergies and sinus for 2 full months going back and forth to see her. I then requested to see another Doctor and was I was treated I was well within the next week. Her bedside manner was uncaring. I was feeling so bad that I literally was laying down while she was examining me.She advised to get some over the counter medicine and prescribed antibiotics that I had to take twice and they still not work.

|  Everything I could ask for in a doc  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

love this doctor; nurse kind of scattered