Dr. Mary Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ward?

January 31st, 2017

she treats my mom like GOLD

She is hands down the best doctor , treats my mom like gold

December 9th, 2016

1year ago

i visited Dr.Mary because i had cold like symtoms she came for only 10 minutes and her nurse did the throat culture which was negative for strep throat when i went to the front the lady told me to pay $183 with my insurance.i was so surprised and shocked that for only 10 minutes she was charging me so much even with my medical insurance.i will never go back to her and i won't recommend any one to her

October 13th, 2016

Dr Ward was compassionate, intensely attentive to details and made sure all areas of medical concerns were addressed and care provided.

June 30th, 2016

The best and only Dr I had in my 13 years in Dallas, Tx. Made phone call to me at home when I was sick or missed an appointment. Love Her.

March 23rd, 2016

everytime i visit her she doesn't treat me or my illness as important i am currently looking for a new primary care doctor she sucks!!!!

May 4th, 2015

Dr. Ward is unwelcoming and cold.

June 20th, 2014

Do some yoga please and relax

I was rushed once the doctor came into my room; staff forgot to call in a third prescription, but then they did call in the 2 which some places don't. Because Dr. Ward seemed to be in a major hurry, felt I could not ask her questions/ talk about specific health issues. She seemed to be in a very big hurry, but once outside my waiting room, was busily chatting/laughing with her staff. I won't go back and would not recommend this doctor. Didn't seem to be interested in my health. Last check up was 2 years ago. Last time I was treated like this? Never.

March 24th, 2014

I had a horrible experience with her and her staff. I waited for over an hour for my appointment, and the nurses were rude and insensitive. I then called in about some blood work that I had done, and they refused to tell me over the phone what was wrong. I asked to nurse "I don't have cancer or something horrible do I" and she responded "I don't have all your results so I don't know." Turns out my blood sugar was a point or two higher than normal. Awful bedside manner. During my appointment I felt like she couldn't get me out of there fast enough and paid little attention to my questions and concerns. I changed doctors and won't even use one in the same building.

May 2nd, 2013

Patient

Dr. Ward has always been great with me and Debbie (my wife). We really appreciate that we have great care with Dr. Ward. Thank you.

January 17th, 2013

Assistant Vice President

I needed to see Dr. Ward for my ear and throat infection today. I called up at 2:38 pm today to get the same day appointment for 2:50 pm. God... I thought I was lucky to be seen by Doctor in 10 mins... Guess what... I waited there for 1 hour. The front desk registration staff was quick in asking for the co-payment (though I didn’t have any, per my insurance). They took the co-payment, just in case... After an hour, without hearing anything from the doctor, I lost it. This was my 2nd time waiting for an hour with these people. I left the facility... they were not ready to reimburse me for my so-payment. Not only that.. they did not tell me where can I file the complain. Funny thing is - they charge $25 to no-show patients... I make $35/hr, I guess they should reimburse me for keeping me wait too...

October 24th, 2012

I wondered how and where this doctor got her medical degree. Very horrible experience with this doctor. Was not patient to listen to my complaints during visit. Wanted me to get an XRAY after a CT scan that she said showed a "sinus disease". I changed to another doctor after the second visit.

June 28th, 2011

I saw her on and off for 2 years, she never agressively sought an accurate diagnosis. She told me I had herpes(vd)and I later found out that I did not. I was sick with allergies and sinus for 2 full months going back and forth to see her. I then requested to see another Doctor and was I was treated I was well within the next week. Her bedside manner was uncaring. I was feeling so bad that I literally was laying down while she was examining me.She advised to get some over the counter medicine and prescribed antibiotics that I had to take twice and they still not work.