A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Haag, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Haag has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Haag practice?
Dr. Mary Haag practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, WI.
See Madison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.