Dr. Mary Haag MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2011
She
Dr. Haag was the third OB-GYN I went to during a tumultuous and confusing couple of years of trying to figure out what I wanted to do with problems I had related to uterine fibroids and excessive bleeding. I'd had fibroid surgery years ago, before children, and was now trying to figure out the best course for myself (and regain some much-needed quality of life). What I had encountered in other docs and medical personnel was knee-jerk reactions, cookie-cutter responses, and extreme-sounding solutions. I had many questions and concerns, based on other health problems, previous experience with fibroid disease, hormonal treatments to control it, and research I'd been doing. At last, in Dr. Haag, I found someone who not only took time to listen but was able to connect a lot of dots for me. It was exactly the reassurance I needed! She performed the hysterectomy I finally decided upon, taking very seriously the complications I shared with her from previous surgeries. Her bedside manner--before, during, and after--was superb. I've seen a lot of docs in my life, and Dr. Haag ranks right up there as one of the best.

May 2nd, 2011
Dr.Haag did my surgery last year. I found her to be very professional. She answered all my questions, and since this was my first surgery, she was completely thorough. I felt as though I didn't just have a doctor, but she was someone I felt so comfortable with, I will not see anyone else but her.