The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Hamer
Dr. Mary Hamer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake City, FL, with another office in Montgomery, AL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Hamer is affiliated with Lake City VA Medical Center, Lake City Medical Center and Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Hamer has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Mary Hamer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake City, FL.
Dr. Ghulam Dastgir
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Lake City, FL 0.01 mi46
Dr. Pachagiri Suresh
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Lake City, FL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Marc Kaye
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Lake City, FL 0.83 mi37