Dr. Mary Hammack MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Plano, TX

October 11th, 2016
Dr. H is the best!
For several years, Dr. Hammack has been doctor, professional friend, researcher, and accessible to my husband in his journey with parkinson. Dr. Hammack has researched various avenues to help Bob be able to have a super quality of life rather than take the normal way and have a lesser quality of life. She is always accessible to us to assist and answer questions. Everyone needs a Dr. Hammack in their lives.

June 3rd, 2016
Very throughout, professional, understanding. I have total confidence in her knowledge and expertise.

May 30th, 2016
She is devoted to her patients!
Dr. Hammack is by far the best doctor I have ever gone to. I know when I go there I may have to wait a little while but she will listen to all of the multiple issues I have. She will ask all the right questions and actually address them. She is caring and devoted to her patients which is almost impossible to find these days. I will never go to any other doctor. I completely trust her!

February 5th, 2016
Dr. Mary is an excellent doctor ...

November 5th, 2015
She is the best
Dr Hammack is the best doctor anyone could ask for. She takes time to go through every small details and writes back on the patient portal queries even on Sundays. I feel like I have done at least one thing right in my life to get a doctor like her. So many people complain about the wait time. I also used to feel like that at the beginning but now over time I know that is only because she spends such long time with her patients.

June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Hammack is, in my opinion, the most outstanding primary care physician in the United States

April 3rd, 2015
My husband and I would be lost without the care of Dr. Hammack. Even though it sometimes makes for a longer wait, I wouldn't change to any other doctor for anything. She takes as long as needed with us and goes over every detail to manage our health. If I have any questions outside of an appointment, she responds promptly through the patient portal. She is very devoted and dedicated to her patients. One cannot go wrong in choosing her as their primary care doctor.

April 14th, 2014
patient
wait was 1 HOUR AND 40 minutes on my first visit, thought it was a fluke.. 1 HOUR and 40 minutes 6 months later: in a freezing room in a paper gown.

February 6th, 2014
Great doctor!
Dr. Hammack is one of the best doctors I have had. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and thorough, and explains everything very clearly. She identified some issues my OB missed during my pregnancy and treated them on time. I am also very grateful for her help after a recent surgery.

December 13th, 2013
not a good doctor for anything out of the norm
I really do not care for anything about this doctor. She is not good about getting back to you with test results even if something is wrong. Her staff is comical...make many errors...most of them don't speak Englisoh and h as a first language either so there is a huge communications gap...it takes days to get a return call and then it is by one of these rude assistants who are very flippant...perhaps it is time to find a new doctor...anything would be better than this...oh and the patient portal is a joke...it never works...

August 3rd, 2013
Brilliant and kind
She is the best there is!! She is so knowledgable, so kind, so detailed. There is a long wait always but is well worth it. Her PA Laura is also excellent.

August 19th, 2012
Has My Vote for Best Doctor of the Year!!
Dr. Hammack is one of the most CARING and professional doctors I've had in many years. My husband and I both use her. Every aspect of our health is important to her. Yes, sometimes, there's a wait to see her, but I am glad she spends that much time with her patients....At times she has spent over an hour with me asking questions of me and giving answers as well. The use of the eClinicalWeb is one of the best things to come along in years. Dr. Hammack even communicates with her patients through the portal even on the weekends. How's that for caring?