Family Physicians

2130 Hollow Brook Dr
Ste 102
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
719-531-6778
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Brazilian Jiu Jitsu patient  |  show details
by Daynin Dashefsky on Jun 18th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Harrow by Kaiser for my shoulder injury as a result of training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I was so impressed at the energy and warmth of the office but more then that I was impressed with the actual time and knowledge she shared with me about why my shoulder was doing what it was doing. She reminded me of Temperance Brennan in the TV Show Bones. She really loves what she does and it shows.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. Harrow seemed distracted during my office visits. She didn't make the effort to learn about me before treatment, a lack of interest in history or symptoms. While I've heard good things about her, my experience was poor.

|  show details
by Jane Grant on Jan 17th, 2013

I think... I know Marry Harrow is the best DR I ever had.

|  Geo  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Mary Harrow is the real deal. Not only with understanding and recommending treatment, but very positive and encouraging. You leave her office feeling better about life. She is the last Dr. to go down the drug route unless absolutely necessary. Awesome!

|  Really Good Doctor  |  show details
by Dr. Seth Allen on May 27th, 2010

Not only is Dr. Harrow an excellent primary care physician, but she's truly gifted when it comes to prolotherapy. We're really lucky to have here in practice here.

|  Best doc yet!  |  show details
by C. Engelke on Feb 7th, 2010

Very favorable experience. I love, love, love her. An appointment with Dr. Harrow is more like a chat with a girlfriend, very relaxed and comfortable. Can't say enough about her, everyone should experience a doc like her that's a "real person".