Dr. Mary Hartman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Hartman?

Excellent Dermatologist

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Made the mistake of talking to other doctors about skin related issues (happened to be there or at urgent care) - learned my lesson and go to Dr. Hartman as soon as I think I have an issue, e.g., paronychia .

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Dr. Hartman is a a highly skilled Dermatologist who provides superb patient care. I have been a patient for 15 years, and have complete trust in her dermatological assessments. Dr. Hartman thoroughly explains her observations as she is conducting an examination, and provides expert advice about treating skin conditions. She is clearly among the very top physicians in her field.

Wow! Amazing doctor!

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Hartman because my dermatologist was on vacation. I was impressed by my experience from the moment I walked in. The staff greeted me immediately, welcomed me, gave me paperwork, etc. and I was ushered into a room within a few minutes. The medical assistant was friendly and professional. Dr. Hartman didn't just get right to the procedure, she sat down next to me and talked to me for about five minutes. When it was time for the procedure, she explained everything, asked if I had any questions, made me feel completely comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing derm surgery. Outstanding!

Posted on October 8th, 2017