Dr. Mary Hartnett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Hartnett?

excellent doctor, caring, efficient, knowledgeable

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I like the thoroughness of her profession. She remembers me from previous visits I have seen her every six months for two years.. She keeps me informed on my condition and doesn't leave me guessing .

Retina Concerns; Seek the Best in the field

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hartnett is an outstanding, caring ophthalmologist who specializes in problems w/the retina. I had the privilege of being one of her patients from 2005-2010 while she was at UNC-CH. As a teaching professor and researcher, she is only able to see patients on Thursdays and makes this effort in order to stay in touch with people. Sometimes the wait is long b/c she must perform emergency surgery. My only gripe is that she left UNC-CH and now I must select another doctor for my follow-up visits. I am seriously considering flying to her new location if she still sees patients.

Posted on February 18th, 2016