A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hartshorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartshorn
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hartshorn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hartshorn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartshorn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Alice Hartshorn MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Hartshorn practice?
- Dr. Mary Hartshorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Hartshorn practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Canandaigua, NY.
See Canandaigua Psychiatrists.