A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hauptmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hauptmann, Comprehensive Ophthalmology is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauptmann
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hauptmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hauptmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauptmann graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hauptmann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Christine Hauptmann MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Hauptmann practice?
- Dr. Mary Hauptmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Hauptmann practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.