A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hauptmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauptmann
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hauptmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hauptmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauptmann graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hauptmann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Christine Hauptmann MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Hauptmann practice?
- Dr. Mary Hauptmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Hauptmann practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Troutdale, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.