A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hauptmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hauptmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauptmann graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hauptmann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hauptmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Hauptmann practice?
Dr. Mary Hauptmann practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Troutdale, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.