Dr. Mary Hawn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 21st, 2013
Simply the Best!
It took me 5 months to find Dr. Hawn. She is awesome. I had two Spiglean hernias. I was a mess and the pain was bad. She scheduled the surgery and was able to perform it with a laparoscope when I'd been told my only option was 'open' surgery. Even if I'd gone the 'open' route, I still could not find a surgeon to perform the surgery. It's been a tough recovery, but I'm getting better. She was the 5th doctor I saw, the only one that had ever repaired a Spiglean hernia. I was her first patient with 2 of the hernias. She saved me. Dr. Hawn has an easy manner, very kind and compassionate. I cannot say enough good things about her.

June 1st, 2012
She changed my life. She totally healed me from the scar tissue wrapped around my intestines from a previous illness that was causing debilitating pain. 10 years after my surgery, I am still pain-free. A very nice, caring doctor, she was excellent in explaining everything and carrying out the laproscopic operation. I recommend her whole-heartedly.

October 14th, 2010
Great Dr.!
I had a tumor which Dr. Hawn removed using the laproscopic method. She did an excellant job and is a great surgeon. Her staff is also great and very quick to respond back to you.