A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Heaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Heaney is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Heaney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Heaney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Susan Heaney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Heaney practice?
- Dr. Mary Heaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Heaney practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.