A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Quigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Quigg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Quigg, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigg graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Quigg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Helen Quigg MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Quigg practice?
- Dr. Mary Quigg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Quigg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Detroit Geneticists.