A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hensley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hensley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hensley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hensley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Hensley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Hensley practice?
- Dr. Mary Hensley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Hensley practices Family Medicine near Shelbyville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Shelbyville Primary Care Doctors.