A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Herring, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Herring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans