A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herring
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Herring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Herring, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Herring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Noreen Sagedy Herring MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Herring practice?
- Dr. Mary Herring has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Herring practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Physiatrists.