A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Herring, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Herring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Noreen Herring MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Herring practice?
- Dr. Mary Herring has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Herring practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Physiatrists.