Dr. Mary Hewitt Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mary Hewitt?

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Hewitt is one of the best doctors Baytown has. The many times I have seen her every time she has the right diagnosis without running out of the room to check her computer. She highly smart & extremely knowledge.

the best

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Dr. Mary Hewitt is the best primary care physician I have had the honor of working with she's always taken care of me and my loved ones in her office

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Hewitt and Cindy for 13 year and they are awesome they take care of me and my family really good and they are honest and very caring about their patients.

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Was one of the worst physicians my father has ever had. Does not answer the phone or return calls. Turns patients over to her PA who nearly caused the death of my dad when she gave the wrong antibiotics to a patient on Coumadin twice in a row, looked at the bleeding in his abdomen and prescribed again. Dismissed him from the hospital without written prescriptions and would not return calls. I would never recommend this physician.

No Appointment

Posted on March 28th, 2014

I called today for an appointment and got an answering machine that said they opened at 7 in the morning and took walk ins. when I got there they refused to see me because they only take walk ins Monday thru Thursday. Staff was not to nice once she saw I had insurance she asked me to sit while she went to ask the doctor if she would see me. The answer was still no because Friday is their half day. I don't recommend this place.

existing patient

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Been seeing Mary for a few years and now have to see a pain specialist.. went for my last visit and was informed this was my last prescription she would fill.. turned in my prescription and then went to pick it up to realize that she wrote the wrong prescription and now they will not fix it.. Staff there is terrible acannot return calls, you have to call back over and iver... Finally get a hold of someone and they say the doctor will not increase the amount to the previous amount.. I know personally if I spoke to her she would fix it but since the staff is incompetent now I get stuck with this... This doctor needs to hire better staff that can correct and return calls its ruining her practice..

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Hewitt is very, very personable and appears to be very knowledgeable. Her staff is horrible!!!!! Rude! If you have questions, be prepared to be confused by the answers AND be prepared for a different answer each time you ask for a clarification. The entire staff takes smoke breaks AT THE SAME TIME leaving no one to answer the phone. WILL NOT BE RETURNING. Horrible experience!

Horrible staff

Posted on October 9th, 2012

The staff at this doctors office is HORRID. They will yell at you and treat you like scum. DO NOT GO THERE.

Dr. Hewitt Is A Wonderful Doc!

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Love Dr. Hewitt!! She's great, but from time to time her staff isn't all that! Wait time can be long at times, but she's worth the wait!

Great Doc! Crystal Davis

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I used Dr. Hewitt for years before moving out of the area and I must say she would spend how much ever time you needed her to spend with you, she explains and answers all questions without being condescending. She is the ONLY dr. I have ever encountered who would actually fight an insurance company for her patients, she has done so many, many times for me and made a diagnosis that other dr's never considered. She cares a great deal for her patients and I would refer anyone to her any day.

Quality doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Great Doctor. Highly recommend her. She Listens to you and Gives you time to talk through your care. Very thorough. Parking is easy and free. Thank you Dr. Hewitt!

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Hewitt has new office staff members that are professional and friendly. I love the amount of time that she spends with me. She explains things simply and completely.