A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hinckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hinckley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinckley
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hinckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hinckley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinckley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hinckley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary D Hinckley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Hinckley practice?
- Dr. Mary Hinckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Hinckley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Ramon Endocrinologists.