A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hinckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hinckley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hinckley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinckley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hinckley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary D Hinckley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Hinckley practice?
- Dr. Mary Hinckley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Hinckley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orinda, CA.
See San Ramon Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Ramon Endocrinologists.