A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hinckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hinckley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hinckley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinckley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hinckley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinckley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Hinckley practice?
Dr. Mary Hinckley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orinda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Alamo, CA.
See Orinda Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Orinda Endocrinologists.