Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Hine
Dr. Mary Hine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Cajon, CA, with other offices in National City, CA and San Diego, CA (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Hine is affiliated with Pomerado Hospital. Dr. Hine has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Hine has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Mary Hine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.
Dr. Reza Moosavi
General Practice, Family Medicine
El Cajon, CA 0.63 mi37
Dr. Donna Landtwing
El Cajon, CA 0.66 mi28
Dr. Steven Horowitz
Family Medicine, Pain Management, General Practice
El Cajon, CA 0.97 mi34