Dr. Mary Hobbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Hobbs?

Best doctor out there!!!

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

Dr. Hobbs is the best doctor out there. Our kids have been going to her since we moved here almost 8 years ago!! Some of the staff could be friendlier, but they have gotten much better. The only complaint I might have, they don't always call to remind you about an appointment-sometimes that is fine, but if you made the appointment several weeks out-sometimes it can slip your mind (especially when you are keeping track of lots of other things!).

Dr. Hobbs is a very nice but watch out for office staff

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Dr. Hobbs is a very nice person and good doctor but her office staff, especially her office manager, Lois is horrible! This alone caused me to take my 3 children to a new doctor. I just could no longer deal with her rudeness.

Very Good Dr.!!!

Posted on September 1st, 2010

We've been a patient of Dr. Hobbs for 3 years now and absolutely love her! There haven't been but a handful of times (maybe 2 or 3) that we've had to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. The waiting room has never been crowded with sick kids, or crowded in general. We met with Dr. Hobbs before we chose her as our pediatrician and she said they don't over book like alot of drs, they only book every (15 or 30 minutes...cant remember which one). I disagree 100% with the other 2 comments! The office staff has always been nice to me and my girls! (We were even notified by the office when we were scheduled for a well visit, but they had been seeing alot of patients sick with a virus come thru...wanting us to reschedule!) And one thing that I absolutely love and that you can hardly find anywhere else...if you have to call after hours - you speak to one of the Drs. 90% of the time...not a nurse! (much more comforting to a worried parent!)

Posted on July 24th, 2015