A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Hoffmann MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Mary Hoffmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Hoffmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Orthopedic Surgeons.