A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Holley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Holley, Gynecologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Holley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Frances Holley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Holley practice?
- Dr. Mary Holley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Holley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Preventive Medicine near Guntersville, AL.
See Guntersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Guntersville Preventive Medicine Specialists.