A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Saeun Hong MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Hong practice?
- Dr. Mary Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Hong practices Internal Medicine near Union City, CA.
See Union City Internists.