Learn more about Dr. Mary Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Horan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Horan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Horan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Patricia Horan MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Horan practice?
- Dr. Mary Horan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Horan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Pulmonologists.