A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Horan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Horan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Horan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Horan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Patricia Horan MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Horan practice?
- Dr. Mary Horan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Horan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Pulmonologists.