A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Horowitz, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Maresca Horowitz MD and MS is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Mary Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Horowitz practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.