Dr. Mary Maresca Horowitz MD and MS is female, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Horowitz, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Aplastic Anemia, and Bone Marrow Transplantation.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Mary Horowitz practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Horowitz, Dr. Mamie Horowitz, Dr. Mara Horowitz, Dr. Mari Horowitz, Dr. Maria Horowitz, Dr. Mariah Horowitz, Dr. Mariam Horowitz, Dr. Marian Horowitz