A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Horrall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Horrall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Horrall graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Horrall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Horrall MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Horrall practice?
- Dr. Mary Horrall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Horrall practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.