A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Horrall is Excellent. Dr. Horrall has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Horrall graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Horrall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horrall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Horrall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Horrall practice?
Dr. Mary Horrall practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Horrall, Dr. Mamie Horrall, Dr. Mara Horrall, Dr. Mari Horrall, Dr. Maria Horrall, Dr. Mariah Horrall, Dr. Mariam Horrall, Dr. Marian Horrall