A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hotchkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchkiss graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hotchkiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Pittsburgh HealthCare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Fenderson Hotchkiss MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Hotchkiss practice?
- Dr. Mary Hotchkiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Hotchkiss practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.