A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hough is Excellent. Dr. Hough has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hough, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hough graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Hough practice?
Dr. Mary Hough practices Pediatrics near Medford, OR.
See Medford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Hough, Dr. Molly Hough, Dr. Marlyn Hough, Dr. Marybeth Hough, Dr. Mimi Hough, Dr. Marianne Hough, Dr. Polly Hough, Dr. Marisela Hough