A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hough, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hough graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Cavill Hough MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Hough practice?
- Dr. Mary Hough has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Hough practices Pediatrics near Medford, OR.
See Medford Pediatricians.