A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hufty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hufty
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hufty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hufty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hufty graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hufty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Page Hufty MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Hufty practice?
- Dr. Mary Hufty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Hufty practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.